Let her sleep
For when she wakes,
She will move mountains.
― Napoléon Bonaparte
It’s time to wake. It’s time to rise.
In tiny clans of learners.
In circles of the Sage and the Novice.
With giggling friends and quiet soulmates.
This religish shift — this rising in our prietesss-y ways– it calls for companions.
And so we gather.
We gather to strengthen each other,
to exchange wisdom,
to heal our selves and our families —
and in doing so, extending healing to the world.
It starts with a circle.
Four to fifty women who meet up, mark their time together as holy, ask true questions, and share from the deep pool of lived wisdom that exists between them.
Planted firmly in the knowledge that none of us holds all the wisdom we need in this world, we come together to help one another.
You and your people have everything you need.
I am here to hold the space to find it.
Without community, there is no liberation. – Audre Lorde
Priestess Rising circles are for small groups of women–known and new to one another– who feels a curiosity about creating right-fit selfcare and soulcare practices for themselves and their families.
Gather women in your home or a local meeting space, let me know what you are curious about, and I will customize a 4 hour gathering for you and yours.
A typical Priestess Rising circle includes:
- an opening ritual to consecrate the space.
- a story-sharing exercise to help you identify your most nurturing core values.
- an exploration of your daily/weekly schedule to find naturally occurring places of ritual that are already happening in your everyday life.
- interactive Q&A time to help you enhance those everyday rituals and create new ones for the spaces that feel hungry or missing.
- a closing blessing with an anointing, to seal our time together and commission your personal work in the world.
Priestess Rising circles may also include:
- meditative walks that activate body and voice.
- Tarot and Medicine card readings.
- Fire ceremonies for release.
- Art-based practices for calling in whatever your heart is hungry for.
I am able to travel to hold space for your Priestess circle whenever my travel and lodging expenses can be covered, plus a $500 stipend for preparing and hosting the circle.
Depending on your resources you could:
- provide for your circle independently, and invite your guests to attend at no cost.
- have access to an organization that will sponsor the circle.
- share the cost between the women in your circle.
To start gathering your Priestess Rising circle, click here.