“I’m glad no one’s here. Just me by the sea.
I’m glad no one’s here, to mess it up for me.
I’m glad no one’s here. Just me by the sea.
But man, I wish I had a hand to hold.”
-Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians
Whether you are generally crafting your creative life, or specifically curating your religish future, taking the non-traditional route is a homecoming of sorts.
Come home to your own beliefs.
Come home to your own patterns and habits.
Come home to your breath, your body, your desires.
Like an solitary walk by the sea, or a solo trek in the forest–going your own way can be wonderfully freeing.
Then again, sometimes it would be nice to have a hand to hold!
“I am in the middle of the forest. There are no paths. I have no companions. And I hear wolves.”
– Angela Williams, Artist, Who Does She Think She Is?
Each of us is carving our own unique path, but none of us need to be alone. Like the Celtic withwomen who attended births, we can be withmates to one another — sharing from our experiences, passing along learned wisdom, listening carefully with open minds and hearts.
Feeling lost in the woods? Hearing wolves? Wishing for a hand to hold.?
I’m happy to help.
It’s time to book a call with me when:
- Family members are critical of your religish ways.
- You feel the need to reboot your spiritual practices.
- Your self-care feels wonky.
- You need help with the highs and lows of your creative cycle.
- You and your partner are trying to fit together a couple of different faith practices.
- You find yourself thinking, “I’ve always wanted to ask Rachelle…”
Deep listening is an energetic investment. In order for this practice to be sustainable, my sessions are priced at $150 for a 40-60 minute call. If that is outside of your reach, a sliding scale of $100 is available. Please choose your right-fit price below.
Thank you for making a sacred exchange with me. (Deep bow.) I look forward to connecting with you soon!