How do you build a soulful life in a spiritual-but-not-religious world?
It’s official. We are now living in a post-religious culture. Survey and census, review and assessments, all confirm that the so-called Nones are the fasting growing “relig-ish” population in America.
And yet you, friend, are not a None. (Far from it!)
Building a set of authentic, do-able, spiritual practices requires you to be More.
- More creative.
- More self-directed.
- More vulnerable.
- More brave.
It’s beautiful to be out there, forging your own path. But sometimes, you feel alone. You want to be with like-minded souls. You need the wisdom of a teaching-learning community.
You crave a sanctuary where you can be inspired, together.
That’s why I created Flock – an online soulcare community.
Flock is the answer to the question:
- Where do I find a supportive soul-community when I’m not part of a church or synagogue?
- What habits help me practice my core values in do-able, every day ways?
- How can I feel less pushed around by the calendar and more connected to the seasons?
- Where can I find spiritual guidance that honors my unique way of understanding God-and-the-Universe?
It’s here friend, in our cozy nest.
Flock is a FREE online soulcare community for women, dedicated to helping you create a set of right-fit spiritual practices. Practices that are rooted in your history, authentic to who you are today, and creative enough to grow with you.
Our membership is absolutely free! Join us for:
- Steady Soulcare – Check-in on our private Facebook page for weekly soulcare videos, semi-weekly group support calls, carefully curated articles, and pop-up support whenever life throws us a curve ball.
- Free Materials: What will appear in your email as a Flock Member? Be surprised (and nurtured) by printable posters, card decks, instructional videos and more!
- Soulcare Discounts: Flock members receive discount codes for mentoring, tarot, and other offerings.
Flock is right-fit for you if:
- You are exploring and want to get a peek at what our religish life looks like.
- You have an established practice, but want to play with your sisters.
- You only have time for a few minutes of soulcare a day. (It’s okay, friend, we see you.)
Flock is not right for you if:
- You are not female identified. (Sorry gents!)
- You are uncomfortable with ambiguity and interfaith practices.
- You are looking for deep, individualized healing work.
- You are seeking intensive, “mountain top” like spiritual experiences.
- You are not comfortable with Facebook or other online forms of connection.
What about you, friend?
Are you ready to shape your life around the things you value most?
Can you create right-fit seasonal practices that let you live your core values?
Will you step into a creative community that supports your unique soul?
I think you are.
I know you can.
I hope you will.
A word from our host:
Rachelle seems to always know what I need to read. I savor her Flock emails like a piece of caramel. Then I give a *sigh* of comfort.
When I turn to Rachelle for help, her words are like the fine tuning of my soul–the interpretation of a truth that is sometimes hard to find–and when I make a point to read them out loud it’s like that nice smelling stuff that my mother used to rub on my chest when I had a cold. It’s golden to be heard and understood.
When I found myself at a cross road where I didn’t fit into traditional church molds, I stumbled into the Flock. When heard Rachelle on the welcome video, I felt an instant sense of belonging and a genuine relief. This was a place I could be myself and continue the spiritual journey without judgment, and accompanied by feelings of affirmation. Rachelle and her Flock have a lovely way of empowering your personal spirit so you can listen to what is true to you.