As you can probably tell, these last few months have been a resurgence for me and for the kind of soulcare you and I are both interested in, here, in our religish world. I’ve switched from working full-time at a traditional day job, to working full-time as an author, mentor, and hostess to community.
It’s been exciting, fulfilling, and….unsettling. It’s sort of like those moments in the wings, when you can hear the audience whispering and shuffling but you’ve not quite yet stepped up to the mic. It’s both vulnerable and thrilling.
Now all that behind the scenes effort is starting to come together and I’m able to step out and work — not with an audience — but with like-minded souls like y.o.u.
I’m beginning to gather up small groups for a variety of workshops, conversations, and parties. The schedule is definitely a work in progress– and a HUGE exercise in trust. I’m excited to announce my first two events, which are both close to home. If you’re local, I hope to see you soon!
Art And Soul – Fall Circle
Join Twozdai Hulse and I as we pay attention to what we are being called to harvest. Let’s step into the Autumn Equinox together with art and soul! During this gathering we will:
- Learn some of the traditional symbols and themes of the medicine wheel associated with the autumnal season.
- Awaken our seasonal senses with a cacoa ritual.
- Listen for guidance as we journey with the drum into a meditative state. (Beginners welcome- introduction to journey provided!)
- Commemorate the messages received on our journeys with an art project – a beautiful mobile calling in all you need for the fall season.
When and Where…
- Saturday, September 24th, 12:30–4pm
- Cost: $65
- Atrium Arts in Lynwood, WA
Click here for more information and registration.
Cards and Cocktails
Join me as we learn about tarot, medicine cards — and even start your own hand-collaged deck! This hot ticket includes a beverage, bar snacks, card making supplies, and one-card readings with Rachelle. Great for beginners and dabblers. Limited to eight folks each month. Let’s get face to face!
When and Where…
- First Thursdays beginning Oct 6th, 7:00-9pm
- Cost: $25
- Wallingford, Seattle
Click here to register.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I’m happy to help.
It’s really so lovely to gather in real time and space. I hope you and I can come together soon!